Top Five Libertarian Books
Dr. Stephen Davies describes the difficulty in selecting the top five libertarian books, and therefore, decides to select two books for his first book recommendation. Below are his recommendations:
1) On Liberty by John Stuart Mill & The Sphere and Duties of Government by Wilhelm von Humboldt
2) The Use of Knowledge in Society by Friedrich Hayek
3) The Structure of Liberty by Randy Barnett
4) Norms of Liberty by Douglas B. Rasmussen and Douglas J. Den Uyl
5) Robust Political Economy by Mark Pennington
For more, visit LearnLiberty.org.