This will force the content region to render to handle an Omega bug.
(sorted by author)
- The Libertarian Idea Jan Narveson
- Anarchy, State, and Utopia Robert Nozick
- Eat the Rich: A Treatise on Economics P. J. O'Rourke
- The State Franz Oppenheimer
- The Triumph of Liberty: A 2,000 Year History Told Through the Lives of Freedom’s Greatest Champions Jim Powell
- Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rand
- Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal Ayn Rand
- A Theory of Justice John Rawls
- The Rational Optimist: How Prosperity Evolves Matt Ridley
- How The West Grew Rich: The Economic Transformation Of The Industrial World Nathan Rosenberg and L. E. Birdzell Jr.
- Liberalism and the Limits of Justice Michael J. Sandel
- The Concept of the Political Carl Schmitt